Monday, September 9, 2013

Krazy Kraw Fly Pattern

A few months ago, I attempted to tie the Barry's Carp Bitter pattern with very little success. However, what came about with this pattern I attempted to tie was something brand new. After a few minor tweaks here and there, the Krazy Kraw was born.

Original Krazy Kraw on the left. Same pattern tied in black and then white. All very effective for bass and other predatory species.
Above, you can see that I added more to the arsenal. I may add more colors than just olive, black, and white. I bet orange would be very effective as well. Note I did NOT use large bead chain eyes on the white minnow type pattern as it would give the minnow a larger eye look as it would look weird. I may try large bead chain eyes in the future but I didn't have any on hand. Still, they all look super cool.

Below, you can find how to tie Stone's Krazy Kraw. I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did making it. Tight lines!


No comments:

Post a Comment